Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

Had he join from the start it wouldn't end like this, after all of that he become indecisive? Through the start of this arc I lost a bit of feel..
tbh the Support guy death is really a great loss, but oh well need deaths to make it more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Say goodbye to your number advantage ... and your advantage in general, ants XPP
@NOUN he had no reason to participate, he is nobody's super hero

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck, I really hoped they had cut the anti-japanese narrative.

wha why how jdofifiid(/¯>. >) /¯ CLIFFHANGER THIS IS ILLEGAL. JSJDIDIFIIFICUCJ. im am dying here. TvT i cant wait for the next chap. aghhhh gahhh jskficicu.

Dang, Ive finished the novel of this, but reading this is so much better. I cant wait until next week, this fight is gonna be epic!

@NOUN i think he already knows about Japan real bad plans about this raid, so he need an excuse to reveal their plan. If he were to finish this dungeon earlier, Japan will demand something from Korea since this is a join ops. But i guess he never expected the support guy to be death, yeah, there will always be a cliche to every story.

Oooh that's what I call a good cliffhanger, really nice chapter, they know how to create hype

Dex-chan lover
@kazudetec Heh, you're profile picture and comment fit so well.

Dex-chan lover
That was one thing that bugged me about Goto. He was supposed to be one of the strongest on the planet, and yet he got to do diddly other than be a failed villain cutout.

Users who are viewing this thread