Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

Double-page supporter
Would have been better without the unneeded politics crap. The US hunter from Korea (with the killed brother) was bad enough, but now we get this underhanded alliance/betrayal crap... I just want to see our MC doing MC stuff and the others either supporting him or getting obliterated in this kind of story.

Also cliffhanger AHHHHHH!

This translation - "The life of your lowly conscript... doesn't balance the equation..."

Jaiminisinbox - "Even if you guys killed the guards... it doesn't make sense..."

I read this first because it was out faster, and did that with a previous chapter as well a week or two ago, but then when I re-read it at jaiminisinbox it kind of makes more sense because their translation is better and it was the same with the other chapter too.

Actually from the context i.e. why the ant wants to seek out the 'king' as well as the novel translation, SL's translation seems to make the most sense.

I.e. We just lost our Queen, so your King needs to die to balance the scales.

Dex-chan lover
1m8h64.jpg

Kot

The artist deserves a break. Dished out this amazing chapter during new year's. I hope he got to celebrate properly.

@HammerU89 @GerryCerryBery

That's just all of korea in a nutshell. Especially now with the recent trade fiasco and Abe's continued stint regarding the war crimes apology, korean's are seething against japan.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata bad? You mean realistic.
Well he should since he know how dangerous this is and how it will affect things if it still left alone.

@GerryCerryBery In a world with hunters (who are stronger than armies) in specific regions, you honestly think there wouldn't be politics? Also, having others do stuff other than the MC is a good thing! Making everyone useless without the MC gets into Mary Sue territory...

@Saxit Don't be trying to start a translation fight. You're just sounding like a troll. Why read two anyway? Just stick with one. They're both decent enough at it.

Ohhh shit bois. We finally get to see more action next week. Thanks for the translation tl

Users who are viewing this thread