Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 107

Power Uploader
I have to wonder, how far ARE we from the end according to the web novel? Half way? 3/4? more? less?

Anyone that's read the translated web novel... hows the translation? rough? machine generated? human/human edited?

Wondering before I delve into it soonish.

@GodricKharg the answer is halfway.
The appearance of the human who spoke monster language is the beginning of the real arc of this novel. Things will be getting more and more interesting and mind blowing from here.
The novel translation is fine for me, although there's a few repetitive phrase that either will annoy you or will make you laugh 😂😂 You'll know when you read it

Cut/skipped so many real details while putting so much emphasis on random stuff with even more unwanted creativity for no reason.
I really recommend the novel over this crappy illustration at this point.

The two new mysterious characters are very skewed from the original depiction, which is undoubtedly the most frustrating/disappointing/infuriating fact of this chapter.

Thomas's depiction was also skewed, just wasn't as bad as the other two. His secretary should also be highlighted together with him but was left abandoned on the sidewalk for absolutely no reason aside from maybe a lousy unwanted creativity for some other random characters that appeared out of nowhere.

The red shirt strong guy (name obv for no spoiler) wasn't supposed to come out now. And his depiction is not yet clear but I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

All of these "newly introduced" characters do somewhat follow the characteristics implied in the story but their depictions fail to reflect the sorts of experiences they have that would lead them to their "future choices". If anything, it's more like the illustration basically collected these "traits" and slapped them on faces and said "here you go, they're amazing" without realizing they're slapping the readers in the face just as nonchalantly.

It's like I'm watching a movie with a legendary script being acted out by 3rd rate actors, an absolute disgrace.

From this part the best part is starting, a new arc is awesome and i like it very much. Ant king was awesome, some say he is a highlight of Solo Level but i disagree, for me personally next arc is way better. For those who wanna skip this wait, webtoon 107 is 126 in nove, https://readwebnovels.net/novel/i-alone-lvl-up/

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX

The other should be the
Beast Monarch.
Depending on the translation, I’ve only heard of the
Magic Monarch, Insect Monarch, and Dragon Monarch aside from Beast. I’ve never heard of Transfiguration, but either it was used in another translation or I’ve remembered it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid
its the mage one. You also forgot the sovereign of frost and sovereign of white flames (the demon's one).

Thomas spoiler
That Thomas guy gets his ass handed to him in a fight and turns into the biggest coward in the series until our MC saves him lol

Users who are viewing this thread