Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 110 - Season 1 Finale

The ant ghost panel was so dramatic lmao. This was a cool way to end the season, I guess next season would feature more of Sung Jin-Woo's new Guild? :3

the lion and snake representing Master Baek and Master Choi XD They looked like kids in front of their grandpa

Anyone know where can you buy the hard copy of the webtoon for collection? In English if possible.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody have any idea how long the break is going to be? A short one, or more like the break Moonlight Sculptor took?

Double-page supporter
Doesnt it feel to anyone like the comic is trying REALLY hard to ALWAYS make him look hot in every pannel? No matter what he does, they always will make him look hot or badass. This isnt necesarily a bad thing, but I personally am starting to find it quite ridiculous. Like,they REALLY are trying to push the badass image no matter what he might be is doing, even if it doesnt fit the mood at all. Or is it just me?

@HaikenEdge

Most webtoon season breaks I have seen go atleast 1 month, really depends on the author how long exactly though. Likely will be within the range of 1-3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread