Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
someone said necromencer ? Oh gosh its on my top power i want if i get réincarnated ( necro tamer summoner rogue)

Well, this dungeon is gonna take 8 chapters but it's worth it, it even got a surprise in the middle.

Double-page supporter
Looks like those Intelligence stat finally shows it's merit! XD

I mean, considering it's already some times and few cleared C-rank dungeons after the battle with the Official Assassin, when the MC had realize he has to raise his INT too, it's pretty safe to assume that his INT must has been higher than previously.

All things said, i like the "high INT = high Cunningness". I hope this is exactly the direction the author goes with the INT stat real-life implementation.

This is my favorite arc.
I really hope his job it's not
Necromancer
. That would be full blergh.

Double-page supporter
You know it occurs to me if he wanted to power level some more, wouldn't it be better to fail the daily quest? At least some of the time. The punishment area is full of monsters that he could only avoid/run away from before. But now they might be a good source of level ups.

@bk3k It's not a very reliable place to grind. It seems that the punishment quest pushes him to near death. One mistake and he is done for.

Users who are viewing this thread