Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

right now I'm reading around 30ty or so of manga, manhwa, wuxia, webtoon and etc. and this is the only creation, in which I want to read every chapters for a few times to savor those feelings...

Fed-Kun's army
@buskin
This new boss is a psycho too so who knows how much of a pain in the ass his shadow will turn out to be. Course there's the off chance the raising will fail or be interrupted.
If the raising fails, I hope he at least try to raise the other elves.

Dex-chan lover
Iron: Hey, you wanna go out for a drink?

Igris: I'm already tired. Leave me out of this. -disperse-

Iron: -looks at the others- How about you guys? My treat!

"HELL YEAH!"

Double-page supporter
@ApolloX1209 i can see that happening. like igris is the straight laced soldier while iron is the enthusiestic musclehead. the perfect chemestry.

DiVmG6X.png

Dex-chan lover
@ApolloX1209: Okay. In case we see more shadow interaction, you are now in charge of the shadow puppet theater subbing.

Two things I wanted to say about the late Ice elf boss.[ol][*]Those are3 some friking huge ears, even for an manga/manhwa elf.[*]He wasn't a chick![/ol]MC, when you raise him, try a gender swap. Thx.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

maybe not. The guy started leaving a little while ago. If he's gone though, he probably lost his last chance at actually winning the fight.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok...the fact that the shadows have personality is the best and I already love all the personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread