Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

So, will asS-rank USkorean boi try to kill daddy instead of MC... and get his ass and intestines handed to him? :-D

The skill that leveled up this chapter is Dominator's Touch. Seems like the author is confused about it. Shadow Extraction is still at lvl 1 in this chapter.

However, the skill icon at the end of the chapter is the Dominator's Touch icon, so it could also be the translator that is confused.

@Qelix That permit is only for moving up from 1F to 2F. He needs to find a different permit everytime he wants to go up the Tower. So 3F Permit can be found on 2F, 4F permit on 3F, and so on.
The last panel is a bit misleading by showing only that one Entry Permit as if that was all he got from this chapter, but SJW did get all the permit he needed up to 50F.

Fed-Kun's army
is the man his dad? and where is the mother we saw only one scene from the hospital?

hmm mc´s name Sung Jin-Woo
and that guy in the states name is Sung IL-HWAN..sung sung sung .....prob his dad or whatever

Dex-chan lover
i bet that guy who spent 10 years on the closed gate is fucking OP too

Dex-chan lover
@Trevelyan: So he just copy and pasted that first permit. As it is in the last panel it's a bit confusing.

[...]but SJW did get all the permit he needed up to 50F.
Social Justice Warrior is also in Hell? I hope MC and him meet and fight to the death. That would be so awesome. I'm hyped!

"monster's levels are D rank at best" is not good english and poor sentence structure. Not to mention it reads really oddly too.

"Any one of monster-type soldier" is also terrible. It should be more like "Any monster-type soldier"

Literally too many english problems in this chapter to list them all.

They have hunter databases, right? Can't they just try and look him up and if they find him he is telling the truth.

@eCinS Usually with any other database like law enforcement or military one the names and information are always tagged with Alive, deceased, M.I.A, or K.I.A. Since this guy has been inside the gate for 10 years he's probably marked as K.I.A.

that ending was amazing. But this cliffhanger damn.. thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
but why would they think he's a monster? are you trying to tell me no foreigners ever go to other countries dungeons? that it is that amazingly strange that someone from another country was inside a dungeon? if he was a monster then why would he know korean? it feels like the americans are retarded on purpose.

WTf dude ?
the father and the dude that wants to kill the mc conversation isnt suposed to happen after the mc entered the gate,
:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread