Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

This week chapter really good !! cant wait to see another S rank from top Guild .. really love the art and many new char names, so maybe in the next chapter we can eventually know about them

@Xenaca Perhaps none, since in his time there was no ranking system, perhaps there weren't any guild either, or maybe his entire guild/group died since he was found alone in the dungeon, so again, none.

Dex-chan lover
I love this artists character designs, that Megane looks like a total badass.

Group Leader
@west23 Sadly no. After she retired and went back to Busan she wasn't mentioned again. But there is an arc involved Busan later in the story. She might return again. (judging at current pace.... about 40-50 more chapters... or more).

Fed-Kun's army
10th S rank? (well with his abillity and i don't think he reached lvl 99 yet so.... it can go beyond that... like SSS rank if there's even any lol)
i forgot how many S rank are there again? i thought there's only a few of them like 13 or so.....why 9 of them from south korea lol

@Jeikob
Try boxnovel. There it's up to chapter 140.
The official translation is on webnovel currently around 110+.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile first waifu that retired somewhere out there getting ntr'd xddd

I found the novel translation. Google I Alone Level Up, boxnovel and it should be the first link. Start at chapter 62 of the novel if you want to pick up from where this chapter ends.

Dex-chan lover
@DonGiovanni
I read a lot of light novels that tend to be heavy on the smaller details and usually make use of or reference those details later.

"Plot hole!" is the cry I hear every other chapter from one guy or another, at least with that sort of novel.

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis
There's a lot more than 13, 10 is just the number that were born in South Korea and that's on the low end for a country.

Users who are viewing this thread