Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

Thanks for the chapter dude it was well done, the quality of the raw is not under your control so don't worry about the people complaining about it.

As for the watermark itself anyone who has done cleaning/redrawing before will know how much of a nightmare they are to remove, especially without distorting the image underneath, most of the time like here you are better off ignoring it and enjoying the chapter itself instead of getting caught up in this one small part of it.
I challenge anyone complaining about the watermark to download a copy of Photoshop and give a go at removing them, it is possible sure, but very time consuming. Personally I enjoy the fast release, we can always wait for a HQ version later, just be patient for it.

At the end of the day we should remember that this is done by fans for fans out of their own free time and as such we should be thanking their effort, not slandering it.

Aggregator gang
Damn, you all are obsessed with Jaimini's Box

Yikes

Anyways, good Chapter

HOLY JESUS WHAT THE FU-

ALSqdzJ.png

Double-page supporter
an still-doubt strong A-rank using many papparazzi and expensive car, while the strongest S-rank just using cheap hoodie....

I don't mind about water mark. Your translation is more accurate than other groups. This translator is a Korean person?

Thanks for the chapter.

well @Akwa they were there for him, but later discover that an S-rank was reawakened and they forget about him really quickly. then...
Everyone go crazy trying to ask questions and taking pictures, all while the actor blames his luck for doing the reawakening test that day.

Dex-chan lover
lmao he just there be like 'What are these crowd doing here.. so noisy'
and we all knew that these reporter will soon be all over him in the next chap XD
rip that stupid sweetmask guy

Dex-chan lover
what's with the amount of ppl sucking at jaimini's dick? i'm just here to read the chapter. it started off kinda weird no that i think of it. thought i missed a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread