Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

If you want to support JB read their version on any aggregator site as JB supports that approach and even threw a shitfit a week or so ago to promote it.

Group Leader
thank you for this chapter. idc about the watermarks. this is really well done still <3

I didn't notice the watermark until I read the comments, I guess after all the years of sailing the high seas I just don't give a shit.

Just finished reading JB's version of the same chapter. Gotta say, I like this version far more. There are some massively awkward sections in JB's chapter... >_<

Fed-Kun's army
So now we've got a narcissist guy who's about to get slapped on the face soon, like really really soon

Dex-chan lover
@Bunnyapocalips
The translator isn't the one putting them there, please obtain a clue. The site he took the raws from offers either a free version with watermarks, or a version you can buy without watermarks. The translator wasn't willing to pay out of his own pocket for anything other than the free raws.

@Wolvenworks
Hide JB shill threads
Ignore JB shill posters
Do not reply to JB shill posters

@Holo i won't forget to post stuff with several watermarks since that's no longer a rule we all should follow

I can't imagine anyone still shilling for JB's shit at this point.
Watermarks are 'cause they're not a big group and usually got the raws from aggregators which puts those watermarks in, not on the TL's side but the shit raw provider
Good raws only come from the big paywalled kakao groups, which JB monopolizes

Jb doesn't monopolize it. They pay a good decent amount of money for the raws and the raw scanners. Do some research about how much it actually costs to translate these awesome novels and handing it out for free.

Hey, Sung Jin-Woo. This is what your sis will look like in 10 years. I'm sure it's not your fault.
xACD2cU.png

nOKhgxF.png

Dex-chan lover
@bamboeng
Just look through this thread, there's several of them who almost all have default profiles / avatars and recent registration dates, like aquafinabottle. They're all ridiculously salty and it's funny af.

Really makes you think.

how long before the foreman grill realizes its part of the whole subplot of his special profession.

@marapriyemova he actually stopped because he knew he can't hold up at higher floors... and he is planning on returning there to kill the 3rd boss and get the medicine for his mother !!

i was thinking about dropping since he was supposed to risk his life to pay medicine for his mom, then never mention her nor visit her through the whole story... but at that point he returned to his main objective (his mom) so i'm still around

not gonna discuss why you didn't like the chapter because everyone has his preferences, and some of your arguments can be true (this is absolutely NOT a perfect story !!), feel free to do whatever you please !! not gonna sue you ;)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread