Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 80

@Happily_Grim are I'm the only one who glad when the insect king died? I mean he's God damn strong and the arc really long and many named character died in this arc so gon even sacrificed his body to kill the cat so I feel relieved when the insect king died and the arc is over lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
oh damn an ant. so are we going the magical spec ops girl asuka way or the nobunagun way?

@Rover - I liked him in the end, and feel he was on a path to redemption when he embraced his humanity; however the chimera's as a whole were certainly not necessarily good.

@Dostojevskij - Relax, we're talking about a completely different manga. Not this one.

Dex-chan lover
"an ant has succeeded in reaching land alive." we HXH now

every world level catasthrope starts in Japan
no worries there is bunch of high school students to solve it

Double-page supporter
@Koshin I didn't feel like the father was being a jerk. He mostly feels like a stern father who wants his son to succeed.

Aggregator gang
Is that DTS poster somewhat referencing BTS lmao

Edit:
Also might be off-topic but... Respects the 13 people who died in Kyoto Animations (KyoAni) Japan... 😥

Double-page supporter
Bruh, ant. Don't tell me it's an ant that can evolve at an amazing speed too.

@Happily_Grim it's good to see that it is not only me that liked Meruem's character especially with Komugi. One of the few times I really cared for the antagonist and made me feel sad
when they perished. I felt that the king and the royal guards was just like newly born babies that didn't know what else to do but follow their genetic/instinctual goal to make their species great again. Lol. I think Komugi made the king realize that there is more to life than being powerful (born powerful) and that one doesn't need to be physically powerful to defeat someone. I felt they could learn to coexist if they were forced to but they are very powerful as a race that can multiply fast.
(HxH spoiler) So I also agree with you that the entire chimera ant race was bad and they had to go.

@Dostojevskij and everybody who Disturbed by my comment, shit i'm sorry I thought its okay because that's different series and the arc in manga already uploaded so i don't put the spoiler tag I'm really sorry guys I'll make sure it doesn't happen again😅

Users who are viewing this thread