Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 90

Supporter
*SNIFF* Ahhh~ My weekly dose of Solo Leveling... it ain't as satisfying as the previous chapters, but it's good enough for now

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@nosongforyou one of our global mods tried using pngout on the chapter and it became 11% of original size

Lists High Level Hunter Names
Me: Oh they already published the obituary.

cant wait the scene when goto ryuji mistook jin woo as assasin type when he is in mage category.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Did they actually name all the japanese S-rankers in the novel?

Double-page supporter
Lots of spoilers in these comments, warning to those who don’t want to be spoiled. There are even a few spoilers that aren’t behind spoiler tags

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadoparana It's the very least an author can do for a character to make them matter at all. When a nameless character dies, nobody even notices. When a named character dies, somebody might actually pay attention.

@GrimThoughts This is Mandadex with zero spoiler rules, so everybody knows the comment section is a spoiler minefield. There have been manga releases where the scanlation team actually added a clear warning on the credits page to avoid the Mangadex comment section unless you want to get spoiled. That's how bad this site's policy is.

Users who are viewing this thread