Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 111 - [Season 2 Start]

Dex-chan lover
Hello, Season 2.

Hello, Double Dungeon. It's time for your mysteries to be cracked wide open.

Double-page supporter
It didn't even occur to me that he might return to the place where it all started.
I just thought of it as "the god/thingy that gave MC his powers", I like this a lot more!

Oh man, missed this so much! Just had a though, the art style is so good, that if it was made into an anime, the producers will have one heck of a time trying to match up to it's source🙈

Welp. This story WAS interesting.

But, damn that first half was pure vomit. A whole group of weird super powerful dungeon beings who do "things", like they escaped the systems control or something... uggg.
1/100th as interesting as the demon society that existed to defend the demon tower dungeon, this is just railroading story wide power escalation like DBZ or Bleach instead of truly interesting narratives.

It picked up with a nice compelling tease of future events at the end though. I hope to see more of that and less "new and more powerful edge lords".

God f*cking damn it! And here I thought this month will be as shitty as others two of this f*cked up summer months...

Thank you!

@Spoonikle
True but its not really about the story though, but more about the MC being badass af xD
The plot is quite simple compared to other titles like say Tower of God

Users who are viewing this thread