Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 113

....i didn’t know.....i was just saying that cause i ship them😳

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@JakBack Sadly I think this is an indicator that they chose to remove that scene from the web novel, thus the different dialogue. I think the web novel scene @Garadox mentioned would make Jin-Woo much more Badass, but they're focusing on Hunter Cha in this. Which may be why another scene Laxius and codetaku said was not included.

Bored College Students should always stay bored until this Manhwa is complete. Lol 🤣

Fast release. Great art quality. Though I'm not an english writer, I can say that the translations are fine and I found no misspelled words.

Thanks for your effort. See you on next release!

Man, I just wish that there is an upvote or emoji reaction for comments 😅

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are too hard on yourselves. No errors that I could see, the dialogue flowed nicely, and clean text. Seriously, good work!

I JUST WANNA SEE THE FUCKING FIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Keep up the good work btw, new chapters are always great.

Double-page supporter
Dayum she took out Igris like he was just fodder. By the way, why the hell are people thinking that the president is thinking they're having sex? If y'all are actually serious with that thought, y'all are kind of dense lol. It's clear that he's talking about how it's great to be young in the sense that they have the youthful energy to be fighting all out like that without worry. President can't because his body can't keep up with his power anymore.

@archytus this isn't a manhua. Manhua is Chinese comics. Korean comics are called manhwa. Semantics, but it does matter.

@halo I could have done better without having to see that.

Fed-Kun's army
High ork shadow's just like "Oh hey, thanks fam. I was starving."

Aggregator gang
@Taima Is not spoiler when is a fact she will be his wife as she is the only one that keeps getting involved with him...
Anyone with enough knowledge can make the guess...

From the very 1st chapter she appeared she has this waifu material vibe, different from the other girls but she is the only one that until now keeps searching for him, it wouldn't surprise me if she really gets married to him in the end which I'm pretty sure she will, and I will remember this comment when that time comes...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is beyond satisfying

All my thanks to you, my esteemed bored students

People saying that igris got weak.
He is fighting to hurt, not kill.
She on the other hand can kill. That makes a huge difference.
Also, she is a high level too, and igris didnt got 1-hit so we can guess he is quite strong still anyway.

Its just that the ant-boi is stronger :)

Fed-Kun's army
The president gets it.

I hope our mc won't end up being a just another dense baka with no understanding of romantic emotions/intentions from women..

It is really sad, but the romance will only start much, muuuuuuuuch later...

Users who are viewing this thread