Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Group Leader
I love how the artist started the chapter "mmh, nice art, but he's done better"
Then... BAM... Dragon in ma face.

Other translation has the girl hunter say she was saved by him of course she would be interested.

I do like the word monarch better than King.

Translation on the phone was a nice touch.

Fed-Kun's army
라니/Rani isn't a proper name. It's a turn of phrase that refers to the associated statement and questions it. So it should be, "What did I mean, 'I think so'?"

Group Leader
@Kazinji I think you got the actual "Monarchs" and the "Kings" wrong. The "Kings" that are referred to in this chapter are the nation level hunters. Previously we saw MC get called "monarch" by monsters. They are two completely different things

I never seen this warning in the novel hmmm.. maybe I got bored and skip this part

Dex-chan lover
His summoning rate chance is based on his level, the time that passed after died, and the strength of the monster. Is he be able to summon that dragon that already died for years?

Dex-chan lover
I would enjoy this 1000x more if I wasn't impatient and read the novel :/ well its still fun read.

Watch out hunters John wick it about to level up and you look like just enough XP.....*slowly walks towards you*
S rank hunter fortnite john shadow guy.

Double-page supporter
Either you mistranslated or the webtoon deviated from the light novel.

@kasinji kings and monarchs are 2 different things. All national level hunters are kings. Only Jin woo is a monarch.

This chapter felt so short but at least we got to see kamish! Also, @zeever, Kamish, as the first s+rank boss, is probably the strongest s-rank boss to date so he may have colossal energy but also, its been a few years since it died so there's no telling lest Jin Woo try.

@simcacwan she did not forget it, more like she just remembered it. It's like you are having a dream waking up not remembering it but then recall it after a while.

Hoo boy this is poorly translated. "I saved him" instead of "he saved me," messing up the monarchs/kings, "Rani," and a bunch of other small mistakes here and there. Yall need an editor. And if you have one, you need a new one

honestly following the story it was missing a few big things for me which made it kind of bland so i never got really into it,but on a whim i figured i would catch up and it finally has a hint of romance and plot in it 😁 i could only get the feeling of him just being a robot and leveling up as the main thing of this without much story or anything else for that matter (i mean with the name solo leveling,why not?) but now i have high hopes! (personally id rather see more romance since the plot is kinda....really slow 😅) hurrah for second chances?

Did nobody in your group proofread this machine translation before you slapped it on the pages?

Users who are viewing this thread