Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

Double-page supporter
Will they never fix this chapter? ;x Still missing pages...

Not the first time MC uses his fucking hours long cd skill for no good reason

He ain't leveling up his brain

I love how so many people are mocking him using his teleport, it's not like he knew a break would happen, even more so AT HIS SISTERS SCHOOL! And he was doing it to test to see if he could bring other people with him which is a GOOD thing to figure out if he needs it in the future. 'He being dumb and lazy by using it as he did' (or other variations of this sentence) that is something any sane smart person WOULD test. It's not like he's just doing it all willy-nilly. He had a good opportunity to try it out because he and someone else needed to be somewhere, so he took advantage of it. Did something bad happen? Yes, but unless you can SEE the future there is no way you could know you would need legit use it so soon.

Good chapter, it's nice seeing him actually worried for the first time in a long while, as much as I enjoy him wiping the floor with monsters some needed drama on his end is nice. (I've also started reading the LN so it's interesting seeing the differences in that and this 😄)

Aww i expected it to be more dramatic like in the novel... There's a more of an urgent feeling in the novel, they kinda skipped out on a fight scene, they talk about why he can't shadow swap and a bit more about in dungeon.

@WLeung My thoughts exactly. While the scene is still great, it's a bit disappointing when compared to the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
Lesson of the day: Never be lazy and use your Teleport-type skill for meetups.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of just saying "missing pages", it would be more helpful to where they are missing, so I am going to do that.
After page 7 when MC just gave his order to Beru (ant), there is a single page (mangadex standard), until the undead staring on page 8 where MC says "Don't get in my way!!".
On the missing page, one of MC's skill windows show up - looks like his shadow teleport - as well as more dialog with the raid team and some Beru things (no combat). As some noted, due to the missing page it appears MC leaves very quick, but there is more of this on said missing page.

Users who are viewing this thread