Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

iu

HOLY SHIT! the authors and artist needs to fuckin stop and chill.... cause my dick can only get this erect
Use+reverse+image+search+on+google+or+something+next+time+_b41f20bf635f9c8e9d4a9c5edcf9c233.png

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, I love the disbelief on the Chief's face! You'd better put some respek on Igris's name!

The summons being hilarious will never get old.

I'm glad it's a bit lighter this chapter, but they're going to have to address if sis is alright before what looks to be a Japan arc?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so many spoilers and hating in the comments, my word.

It's all right to like popular things, you know?

Dex-chan lover
Will japan exist after this one? they've already lost so many of their S-class hunters. Makes me wonder if there will be more awakenings due to a lot of humans and hunters dying

First: All the monsters that became Jin-Woo shadow summons always became so cute and looked so docile lol. Tusk is definitely adorable smiling towards the reporters there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Second: As much as I always hate story parts where Korea and Japan broken relationship are mentioned (seriously, it's all so overdone in my opinion. Too many novels uses it), with their histories I kinda understand the reason why... So, this is the only thing that I want to ask about that gate in Japan. Why is it always Shinjuku that got destroyed? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… Like seriously, whether it's manhwa or manga, everytime modern Japan is mentioned about getting destroyed, it's always Shinjuku that got mentioned first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What exactly that place has done wrong to all these writers/mangakas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for the translation!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

@chojinra Here is what I remember about his sister though it is much of a spoiler because it is something you would expect after what happened
after what happened she is traumatized and basically shuts herself off from others
this is a little more of a spoiler because it doesn't happen until the end of the series so don't open the second spoiler tag unless you want to know happens at the end, but
basically MC's sister and father end up playing major roles in his decision to basically go back into time before gates started appearing and basically go and defeat every monster that was heading to Earth so that no one aside from himself would have to remember or experience all the horrors that happened when gates started appearing and so that he could restore what was lost against the army of the chaos world even though he would have been praised as a hero if he let everyone remember what happened, but be even went so far as trying to keep what happened a secret when he was asked by the chief of the monitoring division when he felt there was something important that he couldn't remember and didn't reveal to Cha Hae when she wanted to know how they were connected and why he felt familiar, which when they were dating in the side story at the end she made a bet with him since they were both in track that if she beat him in a race that he would tell her how they knew each other if she ever beat him in a race and on one date she told proposed a competition and then after he accepted she told him that if he loved her then he wouldn't move from that spot and then walked to the tree that was declared the finish and she ended up being one of two people he outright told about what happened without her actually remembering, as for the other it would be the chief of the hunter association when he gave him medicine to treat his weak heart
@meijune I believe somewhere around chapter 135- 145 was what happened at the school so probably between chapter 145 and 150

Users who are viewing this thread