Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

@Doomer you're missing the point. No matter JP's plan, yeah sure they want to "put Korea under protection" is just a nicer way of annexing and conquering. IFF the plan went smoothly, Korea had no choice to accepting whatever conditions Japan put out, since Korea would've lost 10 hunters who are leaders to big clans that are the main defense force for the country. There are better ways of putting people under your banners, and it's a big issue of trust. And sure, still sending aid would've been a real kind gesture and put JP under their debt, but there's the author's BS idea of politic and plot. Since MC went in later, he can make JP be super weak and in the end worship MC like a god. And yes I'm still saying Korea actions are justified in this case.

Does anyone know what chapter is this in the novel? I've already read the novel ages ago but I forgot what chapter this is

@ceneoss
He did reject him, but by SJ being a public figure, it'd be easy to catch his departure. He can't stop him from coming of his own will either.
In a sense, it's like; "I'm not following you, I just happen to be have the same destination."

There's no "same destination", Japan should be worrying about getting people out of the country not in, so he wouldn't be able to enter. And he wouldn't be able to access the battle zone anyway, no way the Japanese guard would let him anywhere close to that gate.

Besides Jin-Woo was officially called by an alliance between Japan and Korea's government so I don't think it would be hard for him to stop the brat's entry.

I'll be legit mad if next chapter this dude is following Jin-Woo in the battlefield. There's no reason for that to happen.

@FrogheadFlan "what do you mean by huge chunk of korea get destroyed?? Korea is safe. The gate break happend in Japan, not Korea... There is no people getting eaten in Korea.. Are you really reading properly???"

I thought it was in korea, although im not sure why you keep saying its not korea over and over, saying it once is enough. It also seems your "?" key is stuck, When this happens you should use your backspace key to remove the extras. You should read your comment properly before posting it so you dont make such mistakes in the future.

FrogheadFlan congrats for having a friend on staff whos willing to ignore your behavior and hide my comments. so much for fair and impartial staff here.

Users who are viewing this thread