Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wish there was similar series but instead of MC powercreep - it focused on army being useful, slowly getting various equipment and tactics to deal with this

@JustSomeManOfCulture Chapter 122 you can see MC fighting this big guy, the "arise" scene just show he shrink but in the novel it explained that he can change size and get bigger to be stronger

“You! Good!” Lmaoo is it the translation or did he forget how to praise people for a second there 😂

Dex-chan lover
LMAO what did they do to my son in that final 2021 panel! I don't know Korean customs that well, but Ygritt and Beru look so silly in that final page lol

Arise is my fav word lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ARISE IS GONNA BE INSANE. I hope it works. This better be lit

Dex-chan lover
lmao he can't speak japanese so he just thought of the easiest english to say to soldiers

is there really no manga where this isnt this pointles show off child being saved on last second?
lol, like how do these children even survive those sistuation for pretty much weeks (manga dependent) jus to be saved...
the amount of bs in these stuff increases by day, damn Murica and its globalization

Dex-chan lover
Wait don' tell me that Igriss is a girl lol

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AWESOME CHAPTER!!! SO COOOOOOOOOOOL thank you so much!

Wasn't that soldier and old couple scene supposed to be a little bit more emotional?
-Not the FBI

Users who are viewing this thread