Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

I really went and forgot he could take them as his own soldiers....

Damn, as good as ever!

in the end, one guy will lose his house, another his yacht, and the last guy will lose his...tie? Since it was a nice-looking tie. something like that, it gave me a chuckle

Dex-chan lover
I know this isn't really a "Nike" translation but lmao I love how they're really using their logo

Comparing all the releases for this chapter, Nike is the winner here. And that's not just because they're the first to upload.

In terms of translation, Nike and Flame are very similar and I prefer them over WD's translation.

In terms of SFX, Flame didn't even make the effort to translate any of it. WD translated all of them and placed them as notes over the panels. Nike translated only some but they made the effort to try and place them "nicely" (mimicking the font) in the chapter.

That said, I appreciate all the groups' efforts. Thank you all for the hard work.
---
I wonder if SJW will see his dad here?

Nike is better in term of translation quality.
Both grammatically and quantity (the SFX).

Giants as shadows next? oooh boy.. xD

Is the one that flung that spear at the first giant Sung's "dragon" or who is that big ass shadow..

Dex-chan lover
Hey who is that monster who equip Trident? Im forgetting where did he find him? Can anyone tell me which chapter is it?

I always envisioned this taking place in like, some sort of rural hospital with the giants charging across a field/forest as the soldiers fuck off prior to jin-woo fucking their shit up tbh.

@zeever I am not certain of the chapter, but it was the boss Naga from the dungeon he cleared while being watched by the chief of the monitoring department of the hunters association. It was the one that had used magic to become giant so when he turned it into a shadow it appeared smaller due to being in its original size so the guy from the hunters association thought that his summons were weaker than their originals.

Dex-chan lover
"No way his bugs will win"

Bruh, have you ever imagined what hostile insects could do to you directed by a human level intelligence? Fucking nightmare fuel. Could you stop an entire swarm of ants from crawling into your eye and severing your optic nerve, or chewing through your eardrum and getting access to your brain?

"You! Good! Brave soldier" is trying to speak in Japanese, but it doesn't understand well without a fount or something that shares foreign words with Korean

You manwha-only guys are gonna be in for it soon. Got some certified mad-wooTM stuff coming up. I can’t wait to see the reactions

LMAO WHO LEFT THAT ONE GIRL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DISASTER ZONE LIKE THAT
Eh I'm not complaining that interaction between Igris and Iron was great

Users who are viewing this thread