Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

You know what I love the most about this manhwa, more than even the art itself? They gave SJW a freaking personality. He was so bland in the novel.

oh yeah, they just had to create that "oh shit" moment when the giants appear, nobody heard two giants coming towards them or the people getting eaten alive, lmao goodbye logic

@MrMcNasty the portal appeared and did not open for some days, leaving time to evacuate the population. And if I'm not wrong, it's said that the titans were roaming the city for some days before MC appeared. It's just a lazy plot device.

@tzuyuchu i didnt read the novel, but when i saw the synopsis for this arc i was honestly scared that it would be the same here, i do know about the historical situation between sk and japan but we definitely dont need to support any kind of hate between nations...
@drunkindonuts as far as i remember, speaking is related to their rank so igris would need to be of a higher rank, and he is also one of my favorites! that throne scene when jinwoo is able to summon him is still one of my favorites ever, i remember how this made me really in love with this manhwa two years ago

I'm surprised there are still people around even though the giant gate took weeks to open. It would be cool to get an explanation to how far the giants walked from the portal in order to justify that many civilians. And what happened to the rest of Japanese hunters?

The brat did acompany him to the battlefield after all, the author even tried to make him do something(lol), even though two armored shadows would be far more useful. Dude isn't even in armor, what was all that baggage for? I really hope the author isn't setting up some "emotional" death.

Hahaha Iron shouting and being happy and Igris comforted the little girl and just sighed XD

Aggregator gang
It would be nice if there was a different font to japanese, cause Jin Woo don't understand what the japanese are saying, that's why he is kind of awkward with the soldier
@wildyukari91 that's true, in the novel it was said that this was in another city, Tokyo is already devastated. By the time Jin Woo gets there more than half of the japanese big cities are devastated

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit... he raises new shadow troops out of the fallen giants... in front of the entire world? I wonder how many people are going to be terrified of him.

Fed-Kun's army
this CHAPTER was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cringe in novel i was close to drop it just for this garbage shit people died just cause that fkn doc is selfish fuck I WONT LEAVE MY DEAD PACIENT I RATHER WE ALL DIE TOGETHER AMIRITE

Users who are viewing this thread