Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Somebody know if he become the antagonist? I think it can be a good plot.

If my memory is correct, he lose more emotion the more he use is power.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now then..Finally the time has come to meet the King of the Giants i mean LEGIA, THE GIANT SOVEREIGN 🔥

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@DoubleBeef
Don't worry, i didn't read the LN. It is just a prediction and a theoris I made while reading.

It may be true or false. I don't know.

I can't get hyped for any of the fights in this manga tbh. We all know the MC will never even come close to losing so what's the point?

Wait, did the ant enter in the eye and kill it from inside ? And here I was thinking he could just kill him by entering his mouth... (°-°)

@Singul4r I don't think he would ever abandon his family, so he couldn't become a "true" antagonist. Possibly a protagonist that fight against the world but not an antagonist.

@DoubleBeef if you had paid attention to the story so far yo couldve realized that on your own. i mean compare him now to when he was a rank-e hunter. you can see how much his character has developed and changed.

@DoubleBeef
As an LN reader, I can confirm that what they said is not a spoiler, but saying that it isn't a spoiler makes it a spoiler therefore I will mark this post as a spoiler.
Note: This is (kind of?) a spoiler, that is if you read what @Singul4r said, but take it as you will

Double-page supporter
All you people predicting while not knowing shit is cute. Keep it up, it's quite entertaining.

Supporter
These pictures get better and better after some refresh. They translate SFX after first release. By the way, its not crashed yet (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread