Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

damn got jebaited FUCK

edit: @SlateTetra
Snipers:
tenor.gif

1) You should change the font you use, it's very unsightly. However, good cleaning and typesetting. The gradients used in certain scenes were neat. Didn't really check the translation since I already read this chapter. This leads to the second point:

2) You're still a b*tch for baiting :)

So the fourth group takes a crack at it.I wouldn't mind if it added something to experience. I don't think it does. If it was something that group did to gain experience , then I can understand but the release timing is suspect.If you are doing this for love of scanalation then there are plenty of dropped projects that are desperately in need of someone stepping in and completing them

"How to make people despise you the moment you introduced yourself"
What an idiot. Some people really have the psychological perception of a child with no understanding of how other people feel and react.
"iMmA jUsT sNiPe a pOpUlAr sErIeS, uPlOaD a cHaPtEr eVeRyOnE aLrEdY rEaD a wEeK aGo, oN tHe dAy wHeRe tHeY wErE eXpEcTiNg a nEw cHaPtEr aNd bEg fOr mOnEy. yEp, i'M sMaRt!"

such snipers arent worth to stay alive. begging for money while the same chapter is already out

lol I was wondering why so many people had read this translation because I did see that it was the 6 days old chapter 136 but seems that its just good ol' bait and switch (of sorts) for most people... and yeah I have to agree the bulky font is not good...

@SlateTetra Can you snipe SL tho the OG squad doing it was meraki scans but they got a C&D it's super popular so everyone does their own version

Users who are viewing this thread