Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex slowing to a crawl? A new chapter of Solo Leveling must be out...

Novel Spoiler
I imagined him to look a little like 'Thomas Andre' when I read the novel.

Why'd they have to make him look so hot if he's just going to die? This is depressing me even more now and I was already pretty depressed about it.

Dex-chan lover
Readers: "Are you on our side?" Solo Leveling: "Yes" R: "Then, are on the Mangadex's side" SL crashing servers: "..."

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are the reason mangadex crash and they even have to apologize twice for this on Twitter

I wonder when Jin Woo will meet
Ashburn/Osborn, the former Shadow Monarch. If my memory is correct, they should have met after Jin Woo destroyed the architect of the system.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, who's chris again? Its the first time he appears, right?

Im starting to hate this manhwa now because you people kept crashing the site
Dang it! Why are there so many solo leveling lurkers around?!!!
We just wanna read other manga in peace!
wHy U dO ThIs To uS?!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Pibata
He's one of the 5 Nation rank hunters in the world, the other American one alongside Thomas Andre.

@Athena707
No, I don't think so. Isn't it much later on? I can't remember exactly when, but I'm sure it was later. I think it was when Jinwoo 'died' and was shown the world that he could stay in. He got the previous Sovereigns powers once the system was gone, but pretty sure that was the first time they met.

Why is everyone complaining bout the crash? It was just for a few hours. (Coming from someone ignorant if there really is a major problem with the crashing)

Users who are viewing this thread