Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 138

theres a typo after the monarch is killed. "it may time some time, as a great amount of experience has been earned."

Now I wonder why they chose the human world to do this, and why choose a world that didn't have magic in the first place. Surely they could have just chosen a world with no real obstacles and just executed a bunch of monsters.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Ahh, sad. Would have really liked for some monster/demon party member who was not one of his shadow soldiers.
But then again, how would he've taken him to his world without making a huge ruckus? One of the advantages of his shadow soldiers is that he doesn't need to keep them around while being in his world.

pg 14 theres a typo "it may time some time" when it should be "it may take some time"

America here we gooo~

Thanks for the translation! Although... It would be nicer if you cleaned the SFX or at least have some sidenote of their meaning in the panels. 😊

@xxxNothingxxx
The imprisoned monarch was twisting his words to get around the truth circle. It’s the monarchs who chose the location as they’re latest conquest. The rulers, knowing the monarchs were coming to earth next have been trying to flood the earth with magic so the earth can defend itself when the monarchs arrive.

Dex-chan lover
The large page showcasing the Monarchs and the Rulers was shortened... Why ?
We didn't miss any bubbles but the scene's depth was kind of altered.

Dex-chan lover
@Frozeneye
I had hopes that him having "spiritual body" would allow him to just be invisible like servants in Fate series.
Shame that he couldn't remove the mind controlling crystal. It would be interesting to see his perspective on the world and the upcoming war.

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE
Yeah, I feel the same. But their relationship would've been really shaky either way. He's an old monarch with no army and is now put on equal ground with pretty much a newbie who doesn't know anything about the true background of everything going on behind the scenes. Could've been a tough thing for the author to write properly, so maybe it's better he didn't attempt it at this point. Maybe in the future, I have no idea of the LN/WN, but I expect that at some point humanity as whole will have to cooperate on this matter so maybe at that point such a character could join MCs crew.

• Helpful
Dex-chan lover
"The fact you have that power means the original owner betrayed the Rulers": Is this supposed to say Rulers? The other translation I read used Monarch here, which makes more sense, because it's the Shadow Monarch's power and he was fighting the Rulers, and the Monarchs are already enemies of the Rulers so that makes him an enemy to the Monarchs now, too.

Also, what's with the magic gem making the giant monarch hear the words of the rulers? Is that something all the monarchs have, or just this one since he got captured?

Group Leader
@Salfaro Nah, its right man, Shadow Monarch was former Rulers, He's The Greatest Fragment Of Brilliant Light/ The Strongest Rulers
i dont mean to say this, but i think other translation is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread