Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 138

Group Leader
@Salfaro Let me explain again, but im sorry if my english bad
so, first Legia say "The fact you have that power means the original owner betrayed the Rulers", its mean he mentioned about Ashborn The Owner Of the powers, And we know ashborn as shadow monarch but Ashborn not truly a monarch, but he's "The Greatest Fragments Of Brilliant Light" Or We can say The Strongest RULERS, all monarch including Legia know him as a rulers, not a monarch.
He turn himself become a monarch after other 7 Rulers betrayed The Absolute Being/God and Kill it, he decide to become a monarch and at the same time he's the strongest rulers, and then he join the war against monarch and rulers (he's alone and neutral)
so, our translation is 100% correct, idk about the other groups
idk if they didnt read the novel or smth or miss translated that part
Thanks~

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuhaya Gotcha. I was wondering how he'd be an enemy of Monarchs then if he was a Monarch that'd just betrayed the Rulers, but if the Shadow Monarch is an independent being from both factions I guess that line makes sense then.

Idk why, but when I read the web novel I picture Christopher Reed as a big guy lol. I didn't expect to see Average Joe lol.

To those that don't understand something about the translation, know that it's absolutely correct, but if you wish to understand everything, read what I'll say below.
HEAVY LN SPOILERS AHEAD
HEAVY LN SPOILERS AHEAD
HEAVY LN SPOILERS AHEAD
HEAVY LN SPOILERS AHEAD

WAAAAAY back, the Absolute Being aka God created 2 factions. The rulers and the Monarchs, each having 8 participants. Think of the Rulers as angels. and the Monarchs as demons. God tasked the Rulers to protect the universe from the Monarchs that wished to destroy it. After some time fighting the never ending war between the 2 factions, the Rulers became tired and begged God to help them and destroy the Monarchs, but he refused. From this, the Rulers learned that this gigantic war was happening so that God could have fun watching them battle, so 7 of the 8 Rulers rebelled against God, the only one who didn't was Ashborn. He was, at first, a Ruler. The strongest one. The Greatest Fragment of Brilliant Light. But Ashborn's efforts were for naught, seeing that the 7 Rulers managed to destroy God. Due to this, Ashborn became angry and joined the other faction, the Monarchs, becoming The Shadow Monarch. Once again, his efforts were in vain, because he was betrayed by the Monarchs and left in a vulnerable state and the Rulers came with their armies. However, instead of killing Ashborn, they begged him for forgiveness, but Ashborn whose wish for death was ignored by the Rulers, simply left. Because Ashborn had killed Baran (that guy from the Demon Castle that had Kaisel), the war tipped to the side of the Rulers. So 6 of the remaining Monarchs went into hiding in the gap betweend dimensions.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I thought Chris was a big heavyset dude not some scrawny mid 20's guy, also his mansion seemed to me that t was like, modern and in the middle of the forest lol

@caajuru2 Damn that really is just the entire plot of the third act huh, not even like dumbed down for this one chapter even a little bit

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, superman is going to be murdered? Where are his eyeglasses and cape?

I spent my whole day reading from the beginning till now. I must say. THE ART IS SO AWESOME AND PLUS, THEY PLOT IS SO AMAZING

Honestly it’s kinda flimsy that the whole deal with demons on earth is just someone setting up a WWE match.

Users who are viewing this thread