Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Dex-chan lover
beru: I'mma kill a bunch of these humans
beru now: okay but you gotta remember his name, gotta look good to those humans, king

Kinda cute how his priorities have become, making his boss look good

At this point the sensible option would be to inform, during the conference, of the battle between the realms and all the plans those have for earth, it'd be only logical to believe other people suffered the same or a similar fate as him and thus the monarchs are hunting around, not to mention that he should feel it's weird a war is brewing and both parties have access to the field but none has manifested notoriously. Given the battle that is to unfold the more people and adequate preparations set the better.
Btw is the association lying out of ignorance or interest? I remember buzz cut mofo lied about the issue and that some higher ups where theorizing Jin's dad didn't want to hurt and the buzz cut was full of shit, but I don't remember who said it and if it's general knowledge of higher ups.

Shit, i went and looked at both translations and... it's incredible how different the translation can be in some places... Makes you wonder if they are actually translating the same thing or if one of them take far more liberties on how to translate.
Even more with the "Fragment of the brilliant light"/"Evil Bastard" thing. Like how the fuck do you translate both thing that differently...
Nike's translation sounds like the right one since it's made more clear for instance that the bad guys are talking the monster language compared to the other one...

@Fari Past: Beru the ruthless killer;
Present: Beru the minister of public relation

Since Beru loves historical drama so much, I wonder if he wants to wear the traditional korean red robes and hats for Joseon's official. 😂😂😂

Dumbo ears
17b06c1f0f7ba75c34d0c6c566d97f1f.png

Users who are viewing this thread