Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 141

Sung will absolutely demolish him if he try’s anything. Even his shadows will easily make short work of him

Damn this felt like backing up for a running start, hope things get quite exiting in the chapters to come

Nike thanks a lot for all the hard work, it's always the first and (imo) better, excellent job

I want this Andre dude to get humiliated by Sung. Hate arrogant characters like him who think they're the strongest and never stop grinning.

Double-page supporter
The guy practically solo'd most of an S-rank gate (really he only missed a giant because dungeon break had already happened and the last one went out to sea), even if you want revenge what could you possible do?

Well there's currently only like 6 or so people that can compare to him then, which probably isn't good for the story, as I don't want him to just destroy everyone easily.

To be fair, that's kinda what he does for this entire series tho lol

Dex-chan lover
@Yabadababalaba
Well there's currently only like 6 or so people that can compare to him then, which probably isn't good for the story, as I don't want him to just destroy everyone easily.

To be fair, that's kinda what he does for this entire series tho lol
6 human beings, of which he is one, and another got murked barely a chapter or two. So 4 human beings left that are vaguely in his time zone.

If you pay close attention to this chapter, you'll notice some subtle foreshadowing that Hwang is going to challenge the MC and get his head kicked in.

Dex-chan lover
Strike that match, pussy. I want to see your consequences never being the same again.

@FEARMONGER he is strong tho, like super super strong by the world standard, cmiiw but the manhwa doesnt mention that he literally ripped appart the rank S dungeon monster barehanded. So yeah... as arrogance as he is, he has the power to back it up and that's the reason he called NATIONAL AUTHORITY rank.

shit about to get nasty. Lmao, I forgot that guy still alive, I wanna see him try challenge sung. MF is going to be dead like his bro or learn how to behave, Thomas knows! he knows Sung is strong as hell. Like your whole existence is going to demolish the moment you try to touch a strand of his hair. But something about this is giving me a bad feeling. what if he tries and kill his love ones...

Users who are viewing this thread