Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

you know how humanity works
in some time in the future, the world will be against him, im sure of it

@Superchoco28
Ik, but when he first has to fight dragons he needs to waste tons of mana just to kill them. Then he gets dragons and it becomes easier (if I remember correctly)

I binge-read this series. Too bad I have to wait for updates but its really good, the art is stunning and awesome. It did reming me quite a fair bit of another webtoon called The Gamer.

wait, in the novel he failed doe

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@zaver124
don't read unless you read the novel:
In the novel, it seemed to have worked, the dragon arose and talked to him. It then noticed the humans, started charging a fireball, Sung was about to/issued a stop command and as soon as it stopped, kamish told him that it seems his time is up and that he regrets that he can't serve Sung. THEN his shadow disappears and the system tells him that the body deteriorated too much and that he can not attempt the summon again.

I can't believe how tall sung jin woo became, at the start of the Manhwa he looks like me a shrimp then he tried the Saitama method training and he got buff.

Also, Sung-Jin-Woo is the best character ever created for me personally, the aura he gives is too bad ass...this man is the definition of Jesus...i simp so hard 🤤🤤

Fed-Kun's army
aww....he got a dragon...now he can do the whole how to train your dragon thing o3o
before anyone be a smartass and mention that wyvern/dragon he got from the demon king before....don't

Fed-Kun's army
...I mean, I would've negotiated some things first. You know what he's likely going to do, why give him the chance for free.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, you should just ask him if he's going to take the corpse.

Also ask him if he's tried his ability on creatures he hasn't slain. Because a rather nasty option that you really don't want to deal with is "I can make them ARISE, but if I haven't beaten them, they won't serve me."

Users who are viewing this thread