Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 144

Dex-chan lover
@student4444

Y'all ever seen a "YOU FUCKED UP" moment go on for a three-page-long foldout spread? Walp, say goodbye to the contents of your nutsack

It's time for the ultimate Ass whooping...
may he rest in pieces >: (

Also, I think that orc was scared FOR him not at him, possibly thinking "oooooh no....you beat the carp out of the king's friend...he is gonna be soooo pissed..."

Oh for f*** sake... Always with the damn cliffhanger... Each and every single chapter... Entire chapter of filler and 2 last panels of the actual fight we are all waiting for. Don't they think that people would still read this manhwa even without such obnoxious cliffhangers all the time?

I’ve read the light novels and I have to say this is much superior. Cuts out a lot of the filler and ‘good ideas’ that never go anywhere. Now I really wish I hadn’t read the novels first. Cant wait to see the beat down.

Dex-chan lover
@Lyohzeed Thank you! The moment i saw the Novel chapter you posted i immediately head there and read the entire fight!

Aggregator gang
"You don't mess with family." is what I want to say but it was also the root cause...

"MY KING IS ENRAGED" SHIT! Nice nice nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread