Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 180 - Side Story 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh God. Is it beginning yet again?
The Week.. Saturday, Sunday, Solo-Leveling-Day (aka Mangadex-Nearly-Unresponding-Day), Thusday,....

I like Solo Leveling. It's an amazing title. 9-10/10-tier. No doubt about it. I just hope Mangadex can handle the traffic.

Dex-chan lover
Neat, I had wanted to see what he'd do as the unknown strongest man on the planet, or reconnecting to his family since he disappeared, what about his lover? Etc. Anyone remember who the detective is? I don't want to re-read the comic to remember.

Supporter
Looks like it. RIP.
Screenshot_2023-02-20-18-43-30-092_com.chrome.dev.png

Rest In Peace 🪦

Double-page supporter
Oh God. Is it beginning yet again?
The Week.. Saturday, Sunday, Solo-Leveling-Day (aka Mangadex-Nearly-Unresponding-Day), Thusday,....

I like Solo Leveling. It's an amazing title. 9-10/10-tier. No doubt about it. I just hope Mangadex can handle the traffic.
No, this chapter is like months old at this point. It's been available translated for weeks on other sites, we are currently on side story 6. The people who would storm a site for this content have already known about it and read it.

Dex-chan lover
Time to resume the good ol’ tradition of crashing the server everytime a SLch pops up lol.

There’s already several chs out.

Dex-chan lover
Eh sure
Could this even be considered fan service? Who gives a shit about tiger man

Dex-chan lover
Man, I missed the time when we crashed the server every thursday just after a new chapter from a specific manhua comes out

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so this is the epilogue with more details than the novel ones. Good move from the webtoon editorial team.

Users who are viewing this thread