Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 186 - Side Story 7

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that does put a smile on my face.
cat-smile-happy-cat.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well, she looks happily enough too me. Will she still be, when her memories will be filled too the brim of people dying? Sure you wanna know, if there is a part of your life you can't remember, even if it never happened in another timeline. On the other side you then have those pictures in your head, I imagine. Sure, you can calm yourself, that all those people now had a chance to live their lifes out peacfully, but how much is that going to help if you still have one splatterfest after the other in your top loft. Sleeping well at night is a total blessing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she looks happily enough too me. Will she still be, when her memories will be filled too the brim of people dying? Sure you wanna know, if there is a part of your life you can't remember, even if it never happened in another timeline. On the other side you then have those pictures in your head, I imagine. Sure, you can calm yourself, that all those people now had a chance to live their lifes out peacfully, but how much is that going to help if you still have one splatterfest after the other in your top loft. Sleeping well at night is a total blessing.
Would you be depressed when somebody tells you that you were fighting in a war in your past life?

Dex-chan lover
Would you be depressed when somebody tells you that you were fighting in a war in your past life?
Depends. All I know is, that in this setting "Telling them" equals "They start to remember". Those battles she fought in must have been at least partially pretty hellish. If I start to remember my comrades in arms dying in my arms or being eaten by a hugh bug in front of me, limbs lying everywhere and shit like that, then: Yupp, I imagine there is a pretty good chance I might get depressed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread