Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 186 - Side Story 7

Power Uploader
Would you be depressed when somebody tells you that you were fighting in a war in your past life?
Maybe? Like it is hard to say. It depends on how vivid it is and all. For example, your best friend was eaten by a monster in front of you. You can remember it like it really happened and how you felt at that moment the memories are real so think it will be hard to push them next to you.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow it's good, happy ending

Is it really end here?

Wether it is end here or continue I'm happy

Dex-chan lover
ive-seen-enough-im-satisfied-5d6c526f81a26.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Depends. All I know is, that in this setting "Telling them" equals "They start to remember". Those battles she fought in must have been at least partially pretty hellish. If I start to remember my comrades in arms dying in my arms or being eaten by a hugh bug in front of me, limbs lying everywhere and shit like that, then: Yupp, I imagine there is a pretty good chance I might get depressed by it.
In my opinion there are only two real factors here:
  1. Knowing that something so cataclysmic actually can happen, and thus it might still happen in another form in the future. This is the depressing factor.
  2. What was supposed to happen, and what those alternative lifetime memories are, actually didn't happen and the people she saw die are all still living out there, happily or not. The gruesome fights she would reremember fighting actually likely won't happen since the reality is now different. This is the relief factor.

I don't believe anything else particularly matters as far as depression and such goes. However, as you have probably seen veterans say, comradeship born in war is something else. If she could gain those alternate reality memories of herself interacting with Jin-Woo, I bet she would love those memories and hold them precious.

Dex-chan lover
LEEETS GOOOOOO! YIEEEEE

And a flood of horrible memories from another timeline rushes in her head and scars her for life

Aggregator gang
Sorry I'm such a hater but that should've been Juhee! She was there when he was still E-rank!

Users who are viewing this thread