Solo Leveling - Vol. 3 Ch. 187 - Side Story 8

Dex-chan lover
The former korean S-class hunter who was unalived and turned to shadow, he was the one defecting to the states and was also the one torturing Jinho. Hwang Dong Soo is his name if I'm not wrong
Ok? Wasnt that like 100 chapters ago? Where the hell did he go after that

Dex-chan lover
After the tool of god was used, history of the timeline changed, so he never get to be S-class hunter/greed again, just living normal human life, like Iron, Hae-in and Jin-chul. It was explained in more details in the webnovel
No, the shadow, dummy.
Of course the real dude himself didn't show up cause he was dead.

Dex-chan lover
this is cute and all but seeing the thoughts overlayed over the past igris scenes... idk, i feel it made them less cool? he was always my favourite character over even sjw only really being overtaken by esil, but part of that was just that he's completely silent, stoic and ruthlessly efficient. one of the most raw scenes in this manhwa was igris stylishly paying tribute to sjw with the severed head in the snow world, but knowing he was inwardly going "my liege! my liege!" the entire time makes it less cool in retrospect i think. could be a hot take but yea

Dex-chan lover
A good example of not knowing you needed something until it was given to you.

Also Jin-Woo casually controlling an MMO world.

Dex-chan lover
No, the shadow, dummy.
Of course the real dude himself didn't show up cause he was dead.
everything was reset to 10 years so the shadow is not there precisely because the shadow was from a living human just like how kim chul who is supposed to be the shadow iron is not a shadow soldier because him being a living being overlaps the fact that shadows are created from dead things

Users who are viewing this thread