Solo Leveling

@_Ryan that's what happens when the groups start competing to release faster for the same chapter in a pointless and repetitive process

what happened to all of the non-english translations?

edit:
and many of the season 1 chapters were slashed as well. original creators caught on?

Power Uploader
I honestly don't understand all the hype surrounding this manhwa, its pretty average. And people out here calling this the best manga to even exist, like Jesus chill

Power Uploader
@banjomarx But at least AoT brings something new to the table, whilst Solo Leveling is the same action power fantasy stuff. I mean yes it does what it's supposed to do pretty well, but best manga ever? C'mon man, that ain't true. I've seen plenty of anime/manga/light novel with almost the same plot as Solo Leveling, they use the same "I'm the weakest. Oh! What is this?! A secret skill that only I have? Now I'm gonna be the most powerful in the world!" trope, and honestly while I do enjoy it, it's nothing new and isn't the best thing to ever exist. Also Solo Leveling is incomparable to AoT. AoT uses a much much much more original plot.

having read the entire novel, i can say that this is like the most generic well done power fantasy. it has only one real character and that's the MC, but other than that there's only one other actual character, (not spoiling who it is, as its not early in the story) i liked it overall but it really isnt as amazing as people make it out to be. t's just one of the first adaptations of the story concept to really take off and make it to mainstream.

I think because it's video game setting but I don't know I mean this series is kinda cliche it's part of Korean cliche

When they focused in on the girls I'm like hmmm oh its that E rank girl that went raiding with them, oh shit whats gonna happen to her?; and then it focused in again on Jin-ah and I legit went "wtf who the hell are you?" lol

Users who are viewing this thread