Solo Leveling

So it finally has caught up with the raws, huh? This is one of the best manga of this genre atm.

Spoiler Update. In case anyone is curious about mc's father.
As mentioned above, the next arc is set in America. The headquarters of the American hunter bureau explodes all of a sudden and a gate appears there. When people enter the dungeon, they find no monsters. Just a middle age man with an unshaven/messy look who speaks Korean. Now the American hunter bureau is surprised that how a Korean hunter comes out of a dungeon on the other side of the globe and upon investigation, it turns out that this person is actually our mc's father who was stuck in a gate that appeared in Korea 10 years back and is a S class hunter! This news is for not being released to the media though yet but it looks like Scavenger guild (that means the S class douche) knows about this incident.

Puk

WOOOOHOO so many chapters YES. But this also means now we have to wait a lot between releases :(
I really love this.

Double-page supporter
Okay, the author can't count. Count the number of members: sometimes it's 13, sometimes 14+1 dead, ...

That was a great binge session i just had, kinda sucks i have to actually wait for chapters now. Thank you for your hard work translators AND authors! :D

weekly schedule noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Double-page supporter
I love the references of this webtoon, especially attack on titan and one punch man

Users who are viewing this thread