Solo Leveling

For all the dumbasses saying he got too op are the same idiots complaining about other series on why a character is too damn weak. First of all its been fucking 120 ch so sit the fuck down and actually think about why he is op then again it might be all the speds who just got into the series just now and feel its "fast".

@IVIunir well yeah true, the hero being OP doesnt bring down the enjoyment. like for example One Punch Man, dude kills one shot but we still love the show

I wanna know what our little demon princess is doing. Also would be hilarious if he could bring her back to the human realm/world.

@Niisama some Malaysian group reuploaded their chapter as English and then changed it, maybe it was a mistake or maybe it was to get views

@Lolzers

Lol, if you actually read it,
You will see why he's more op than others:
1. He struggle to get he's power until now.
1.1 He kills monsters on daily basis unlike the side characters which only do raids every other day.
1.2 He trains every day, which give him additional stats (That OPM ref).
1.3 Also he IS a god (This was foreshadowed pretty early - the job change).
2. The rulers (gods) and monarchs are actually the reasons for everything.
2.1 The reasons for gates.
2.2 The reasons why he is op.
2.3 The reasons for every other mystery.

Also, if you could remember, the author didn't just dropped gods and angels just so he could fight stronger enemies.
EVERYTHING was FORESHADOWED at the earlier chapters (prologue/chap1-10? iirc).
ANGELS, the reasons for his "too OP" powers, etc. was at the earlier chapters just chillin and killing.

That's also the reason why I love this manhwa and in my top3 (One Piece, Kingdom, and This),
When every mystery was revealed, everything just falls into logic.

Users who are viewing this thread