Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
Serious cliff hanger. But then again, this series has been nothing but cliff hangers.
Now the ultimate hanger, heath issues. Hopefully not Covid-19 related.

Group Leader
9.5/10
would be 10/10 if i hadn't read the end of the novel
but seriously i almost actually ended up dropping this because the ending was like bruh
i don't want to stay if he actually marries cha hae-in in the manhwa version too
it's likely, so imma drop it before he does
also why the fuck did yoo jin ho marry sung jin-ah?
i know the author wanted a "mild" ending but tbh i'd rather have a cliffhanger ending
i also do not want to see 32-year old sung jin-woo with a mental age of 60 or whatever (even though i know he can't age and is only casting an illusion)
his son also seems way. too. justice-y

This has probably been asked to death, but does anyone know where half the chapters went? I can probably find them elsewhere, but I'm curious as to what happened here.

@osqmu
YEAH OH MY GOD
I read spoilers and the ending absolutely sucks. I'm fine with him marrying Cha Hae-in but like wtf was that reincarnation shit??? And also, why did Yoon Jin-ho have to marry MC's younger sister - I kind of get it but like ???? And low-key kinda weird that some sorta 12 year-old is walking around being mentally like 40 or something

Group Leader
@06790679

wow srsly you're fine with him marrying cha hae in? i actually kinda wanted to puke when i read the epilogue (and his moments with her). they were cringey tbh...
yeah that reincarnation thing was like wtf srsly wow ok
since his mental age was around 60 when he married cha haein (pretty sure it was like 50 when he turned his body 12)

ikr like there are almost 0 moments between yoon jinho and sung jinwoo's sister

I should not have read the spoilers down here, but I guess now I'm somewhat prepared for the shitshow that's about to happen...maybe.
...Look How They Massacred My Boy...

Lmao i've read the spoilers in the comments below and damn the reason for the hate is weak, like REALLY weak😂 It doesn't make any sense tbh i still don't get the logic/reasoning behind it. Don't worry guys there is nothing wrong with the ending. Guess some weirdos wanted a MGTOW ending for Sung Jin-Woo😅

Users who are viewing this thread