Solo Leveling

Can someone tell me why i have to wait 15 hours to read the latest chapter even though i already read it on another site?

@Narudo_Uzumeki

Because it's Meraki's release delay so that people visit their site to read it. Which will give them Adsense money, which they will spend on whatever it is they spend it on. Typically Raw's, servers and software, amongst other things. It's pretty common.
Now if you read it on a site other than their (Meraki's) website, then the reason is simple, it's because you are supporting cancer. Those sites don't abide by scanlator's request and take their work in blatant disregard just so they can make money (money which they don't put back into the scanlation community in any way) off impatient people who don't care about supporting the community. On Mangadex the scan groups themselves choose to upload their work here, since Mangadex is an adfree aggregator that at least does its best to support the growth of the community. Unlike other websites where it's almost always just taken.

God damn this post seems way too preachy.... Ugh... feel all white knighty and gross. Anyway, hope that answers your question.

Double-page supporter
As expected from Meraki Scans!
Niceeee!!!
???????????

gah frequent updates but barely anything is happening so its just the same constant cliffhanger chapter after chapter o_o also not a good idea to repeat stuff every chapter, things like that drives people mad when they're catching up much later and every 10th page they read is shown twice (and they're pretty useless right now also)

finally we're getting somewhere, please dont let these 4h be released in chapters over 4 days or something

Not much content in each chapter and always ends with a cliffhanger. I guess that just comes with daily releases. At least the story is interesting and I’m definitely going to be following this one for a while.

LOL dump everything in agi and get to slicing with a fucking 1% hp loss per sec. This is like The Gamer went warrior instead of mage.

So I've been trying to figure it out, what's the setting here? Seems modern Earth based on the hospital, some of the tech, and of course the clothes, but on the other hand fantasy given dungeons and most importantly the weapons. Is this taking place on some offshoot/ alternate reality of Earth? Is it a different planet? Do guns just simply not exist here? Are they just not effective against monsters for some unstated reason and that's why they're not used? Were they phased out because some hunters have magic? What all tech do we have that exists there?

So many questions.

@Brimstone
I was wondering about this, maybe guns are simply illegal in their country so weapons they get in dungeons are easier to come by

Dex-chan lover
the MC literally forgot he nearly die. but wait, he also mistaken with reckless and bravery. and he literally a noob in dungeon business even though he already enter many times and do a extremely noob mistake

here the problem. enter the dungeon solo, enter dungeon without preparation, know there extremely strong enemies ahead but not retreat, he also got power ' believe in yourself' like shounen manga

It has a novel but no one is translating it atm, I think it's complete at 13 volumes.

https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=777034313
or
http://www.mrblue.com/novel/baro639084

@sadmanex
That bothered me too much too. He wasn't supposed to be a noob, just weak. But that was such an awkward move from him... Who the fucks tries to solo a dungeon without prior knowledge? This is coming from someone who plays RPG as tanker or summoner. If there is someone who could survive such recklessness it would be me, and I still wouldn't do it in the off chance of a mechanic that requires more people... Just like the one where he almost died at the start of this... TBH, he went full shounen with the power to believe in himself, which drops the points I would give to this.

@MarceloYuri
He had a hidden passive trait (iirc) which given the trial he faced, I think it gave him a courage trait.

Edit: The quest he completed at the beginning was called "Courage of the Weak" and he started with an unknown trait maxed.

Users who are viewing this thread