Solo Leveling

Heyya, its ok to complaint but at least give the reason why its bad from your perspective...
Just like:
"(you tasted a food) its suck! This food is trash! Idk why people is eating it"
I think it'll be better if:
"this is too salty, you need add some spice, i think it will be better if you change the meat with a shrimp and meatloaf from a shark"
Or something like that, it will tell us the food (in this context is the manga) is not suit to your taste but you also mention the reason why and what will make it better in your opinion, so the other readers (especially the new one) will know your thought (review?) about the food

And again, its fine to complaint but it will be better if you tell us the reason why 👍

YIKES DUDE! I feel hella bed for the mobz in this. It's like going to a food competition but a 10-foot tall bean bag with legs walks in and ends up asking for more servings after winning the competition.

I really want sl to be a top 1 on numbers of view each week because the majority is from nippon , but 3 translator make its hard.

Group Leader
@WoodyHard
As you’ve seen already, the author shows the Japanese like they’re
scheming scumbags in the Jeju situation.
That shouldn’t be that complicated.

As for the Americans:
The blonde muscular dude seen in this recent chapter
later doesn’t appear to be in the right to most readers
, which is why people think the author doesn’t like Americans
Superheavy Spoilers
The guy (whose also in the American Scavenger Guild) whose brother earlier tried to kill SJW in that one raid comes back and kidnaps SJW’s vice guild master and beats him to near death.
SJW tries to kill him for that, but the blonde dude, Andre, steps in and doesn’t ask SJW why he’s trying to kill him despite SJW largely being in the right
SJW proceeds to beat up Andre (along with most of his guild) and kill the other guy
Andre and SJW actually have a good and cordial relationship after the fact— Andre even gives SJW a weapon
Andre is even saved by SJW against an enemy later on

Full Timeline of Major Events (LN)

The first comment I saw for this manga was simply Arise! Arise! and I was terribly confused.

Now I find myself chating ARISE too 🥴🧐

@redsox02 god damnit I hope it gonna be bloody AF cause you could literally feel his bloodlust in ln (for those who thought he was pissed at outbreak in his sister school will have another thing coming)

Users who are viewing this thread