Solo Leveling

Can someone explain what happened on 143. Couldnt follow it all
all I know is he failed to get the dragom

It's depressing the number of scanlations willing to translate this garbage, when there's tons of new series with less than 10-20 episodes in some cases and with enough potential to be hundreds of times better than this drivel with 140+ chapters.
As someone who read the LN. It gets worse, way worse than now.

Fed-Kun's army
@pinkd1no
He resurrected the drAgon but too much time had passed so it ultimately failed. The dragon told him there were a total of 4 humans out there that inherited powers of monarchs, so be wary. While this was happening, the Hunters guild was supposedly picking up Jinho but that asshole older brother S rank dude got to them and kidnapped him. Now Jinwoo, the hunters guild and organization, and the burly American dude are all trying to stop it, for different reasons.

I'm totally in love with the art but the story and characters is just...meh. After the re-awakening, Jinwoo literally has no character development at all, seriously the Ant King is more interesting than him (his changing from the blood lust monster to the historical drama addict is sooooo cute). The fact that not many side characters got rooms to shine upset me event more, this story is really a "Solo Leveling". I like Jinwoo though, I just wish he has more interesting development, or at least give others something else to do except clapping for his one-man-stage.

And one last thing, if you had read the novel, please tell me I'm not the only one think that the romance in this story is confused as f*ck.

@Luxevlia For me not even after it went downhill ever since the Jeju Raid arc began. It felt like the author started to not care on working on interesting side characters and tunnel visioned on making MC OP and showing off with no actual character development.

You can see evidence of this ever since the demon arc where we had an interesting character (the cute demon waifu who teamed up with him) tossed aside and forgotten ever since the arc was over and every side character before that.

Side characters literally exist now to show off the MC's prowess, are 2D cardboard cutouts and honestly it's gotten stale hence the dwindle in interest.

I hope we get to see Jiwoo overpowered or something. At least some defeat. Because Jiwoo cuts through every boss he defeats. I feel like it’s just dragging.

Dude, I'm no shadow of Sung Jin-woo but I trembled as well, knowing that the king is greatly enraged hahahaha your grave has been prepared, jerk. I advise you to crawl to it fast instead 🤣

RD8

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many new shadows he will get from this event.
He will gain at least an S-Rank and a healer.

Finally the arc i was waiting for. I stopped reading the novel after this arc cause it was dragging but this arc is *chef kiss*

Users who are viewing this thread