Solo Leveling

😍😍😍😍😍Give me mmmmmoooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee 😍😍😍😍😍

Yeah at last he gonna ranked up to S rank, well maybe we can see what kind of test for S hunter next week and how many class available for S rank hunters ... this manhwa feels like HxH with nen power and stats lol

im finding it harder and harder to wait till next week πŸ˜…
im so happy its still being translated for us, that im actually exhausted, if that makes any sense.

Dex-chan lover
I am confused. I can never remember the names of the characters. Who won the fight? the dad or the jerk?

@vodspod Just refer back to this in your notif when you need a refresher on names lol.

MC: Sung Jin-woo
MC dad: Sung Il-hwan
S-rank Korean Hunter from Scavengers Guild: Hwang Dong-su
S-rank White Tiger GM: Baek Yoon-ho
Summons (named): Igris, Iron, Tank. (more to be added)
D-rank former employer: Yoo Jin-ho
Double dungeon: Temple of Carthenon
A-rank Korean Hunter Association employee: Woo Jin-chul

Note: these aren't spoilers since you won't even know who these guys are before you read about it in the chapters.

should I spoil some things??? :D

Just kidding haha

for those who are tired of waiting, I suggest reading the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@makon268 Under the description of the series there are links, click on the Novelupdates link. That will take you to the Novelupdates page which will link you to the novel. Fair warning, the fan translation has been DMCAed and only the Qidian version is available anymore.

Group Leader
Can't wait for Juja island saga. about.... 10-20 more chapters at the current pace I guess. That's roughly almost half a year from now. ::sad::

Group Leader
@makon268

You can look up "I Alone Level Up" It should return couple results. Depending on who is translating you might get 110-120 chapters all the way to 200+ (probably google translator).

Current chapter (as ls chp.62) is chapter 75 on the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread