Solo Leveling

Damn hurry up to next chapter please ... really love the detailed artworks and our MC looked more badass now ... next week gonna be good, damn good :)

I just want to correct most of the guys here, This IS A MANHWA!!! There is a difference all right?, now that's settled. OMG i'm so excited i've been waiting for him to finally fight again XD well summon the shadows at least

Ooooooooof been waiting for this moment fuuuuk, this really makes me wanna read the novel but the art is sooo good for this.

YEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEA

Dex-chan lover
Every time there is an update I want to rate it a 10 all over again. This is just great.

This manhwa is good, with great art, cool fight scenes, and excellent hype. But I don't think I'd give it as high a rating as it gets. An 8 feels more suitable to me. I dislike how plot takes a backseat and character interactions with MC get stale, and while the fight scenes are epic, they lack a depth that can impede my immersion. I remember when MC just kinda forgot about his mom for like 50 chapters.

A story of a guy who struggles at first and gets thrown into a massive PVE scenario where it's entirely explicit that the world revolves around him, and he just keeps on getting cooler and stronger abilities. A great read, depending on what you're expecting.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow the MC is gonna get even more OP and have a high orc army. As expected of a Korean Manhwa LOL

Users who are viewing this thread