Solo Leveling

In the end, all this hurts is themselves. I've been moving all my bookmarks from other sites to mangadex cause it's a legitimate better experience. All this accomplishes is making those scummy aggregate sites more convenient again :sigh:

thx for picking up the series again! i have 5-6 deleted manga but over a half of them was on-hold already so i'm fine. i just don't want to miss this fun read.
and for anyone who chosed to leave, pls do it now and forever. delete your accounts and get over it. i appreciated ur work but u should live by ur words!

Aggregator gang
@Yoosk or you could not link to the chinks that bought it out for shit quality p2read translation and read it on novelplanet. gamers rise up!

LMAO, some of ya'll are entitled as fuck. No translation group or content creator has any obligation to any of you, none of you pay their bills, none of you help support a livelihood for them. Most of you are just leeches. If weren't getting anything out of translating and uploading to this site, what's the point of continuing. That's like if you got a job, put in the hours, and you got paid in "exposure" rather than money.

@insertduck Translation groups that charge money for what they do are leeching of someone elses work and expecting to be paid for it. They are stealing from the original creators of the mangas they translate.

*shrugs* Well since they pulled all their uploads from the site I no longer know who the are or where. So I guess I`ll just stay here and wait for someone else to upload it here instead :)

Double-page supporter
@Yoosk Thanks about the heads up on a official Web Novel translation (completed alas), i saw some people there commenting that the translation is somewhat bad. Do you know if is true? I don't have much free time right now to go check.

@Nekoya-Sensei I don't mind paying for the raws and server to post on. but the translators aren't asking for that. They are asking to be paid a salary they can live on. And they are trying to make money of someone elses work. I can wait or not read it at all if it comes to it. But I`m not gonna pay someone to make money of another persons work.

bdy

@insertduck Ironic considering I'd call the groups leaving entitled. Scanlating is not and should not be somebody's job unless you're actually hired by a company to do so, otherwise this is all just a hobby or something you do for free on the side. Nobody should ever expect any sort of compensation nor profit off somebody else's work illegally.

@NaniTheFuck are u actually stupid or what? 1. Translator or better said scanlation did not ask for any profit at all. 2. The reason why the scanlation deleted the chapters is because Mangadex didn’t respect the scanlation imo. I’m not going to explain this mess cause it’s way too long so please research it urself but anyways, they have the right to delete the chapters because even tho the manhwa isn’t theirs the translation of the manhwa is theirs not MD’s. 3. You are saying they aren’t respecting us the readers? What a fucking joke. You are just here on this website because it is so convenient for u cause everything is in one place. It’s actually us that is not respecting the scanlations enough by not going to their sites, which contains little to NO ADS BTW, and read the hard work they put in to it for us there. They willingly spend their precious free time to translate it for us so we don’t have to pay nor learn Japanese, Korean or/and Chinese to enjoy it so please cut your crap.

ah so they took all the chapters down....well that sucks...guess ill just read the novel

the chapters are still on jaimin's box site, so if yah folks wanna read this thing join the discord for notifications and carry on~

Fed-Kun's army
@Sleepybunny they are asking for donations. Nobody is twisting your arm saying you have to pay them so they can translate. It costs money to purchase raws and to host servers where a majority of groups post the translations on.

Users who are viewing this thread