Solo Leveling

the problem with all of this mangas from korea, china and japan and so on is that they act for protect their rights, thing that is not wrong, BUT more of that they act like they loose money... before someone start to say this, I'm aware that there are people that instead buy them wait for a translated scan on the net for see it.

a very big bull****, one thing is a work that is already planned for be translated into other languages, but go against the ones that probably will never be translated? for me is hit yourself without reason.

I remember that some time ago one manga announced the translation of the work and requested the removal of the unofficial translation, thing that various groups did.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/solo-leveling/en/0/64/page/1
at least there is chap 64

thanks Google

How come this is no longer being updated on mangadex? Did it change groups after ch56? Others are up to ch64

@SandyBleach Rightclick on image > select "inspect element" (or whatever similar option your browser has) > enter .jpg in the searchbar > rightclick the search-result > select "remove node" (or whatever similar option your browser has)

I am very confused. Some people think this is an April fools joke, and I hope to god it is. Not again. I really don't want to jump ship just to read this. The author is missing out on a huge fanbase. Like i would buy from you if there was a translated version, but im not gonna spend money on something that I may never be able to know what it says if the people who translate it have their stuff taken down etc. I don't speak or read Korean, so without this it is nonsense to me

I'm pretty sure it's not a prank and that kakoa page owner is a bixch to have gone to such a degree as this case

If anyone can't tell if it's real or not, should just do the barest of investigations.

Dex-chan lover
wtf happened to the chapters?

so there site is covered in DMCA claims, april fools or did they get shut down?

I checked out the main site I guess the entire site has been siezed by the authorities, or that had to have been the most elaborate April fools joke I've seen. Yeah... back to reality now, looks like our ride with Solo Leveling is over.

At least the site didn't get seized by the authorities, but still this is just a bad joke gone too far.
Or maybe they are trying to get the viewers to return to their site and if you remember the main reason they were posting Solo Leveling on this site is because their servers were being over loaded and they recently upgraded their server...so yay i guess?

This is just a joke taken waaaaay too far, its one thing to claim that you have stopped scanlating or something, but to remove all your content for a day is just f***ing annoying

A few days ago, those who entered the Jaiminibox website saw the notice that was taken off the air by the US copyright justice. Since she was also here at Mangadex, she must have been forced to withdraw here as well. Please note that the German, Russian, French, Indonesian and Portuguese versions are still available. But today the site is back to normal. I do not know why he did not come back here. (Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm not a native English speaker.)

Users who are viewing this thread