Solo Leveling

Can anyone link me to where the novel is translated I cant wait for next weeks chapter! And also please tell me what chapter in the equivalent of chapter 70, or should I start from the beginning?

Dammit the Cliff hangers on the chapters are sooo on point i cant wait for the next

MD@Home
I want to read the Novel but I don't know which chapter I should start from since I'm in chapter 70 now, anyone who knows from where should I start it will be a big help :D.

he should just go to the front, tap that captain on the shoulder and say: " I take care of them, just defend" and then: " Arise!!!" and slaughter everything in a blink of an eye.

any news in ANIME ADAPTATION??? hahahaha pretty cool manga deserve an ADAPTATION!!! btw the animation should be look like the manga... sometimes when they release an adaptation the animation can't compare to the manga... that's why sometimes I prepared reading manga!!!

I Just want to Clear this for Everyone This is a Manhwa not a Manga there's a clear difference between the two, like night and day
ps. i might've spelled it wrong i'm typing this quickly cuz im late for work lol

Puk

God dang it man. this webtoon is just too amazing to keep up waiting for each week.

Wow, idk if i was just reading novel half assedly but i think this manga adds its own little details which i think are nice.

I wouldn't mind an adaptation to this manhwa but they might give it the''Tales of Demons and Gods'' treatment and make it look like poo

the mage girl is good, able to notice what others can't. Anyway, im super hyped for 71, hoping for s-rank pew pew...

🤣🤣This team should just sit and watch oppa jinwoo take care the dungeon.🤣🤣

I really like when mc reveal his power to other ppl. I cant wait any longer. lol

Users who are viewing this thread