Solo Leveling

jaiminis box has decided not to work with MangaDex,
https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

jaiminisbox@gmail.com

Right, so any groups going to pick this up and post on MD? Because I'm not going out of my way to read on JB's crappy website. I'll go to a theif's site before I deal with all of this bullshit.

@Kreydis, right, It would not be that hard, everything today is already digital (no waiting 6-12 weeks for your import to come in) All you would need is a cleaner, and a typesetter, and maybe a grammar checker since some the grammar has been questionable, You can redo the whole series in a few days. Have fun.

@Kreydis not sure what you mean about his website ... i found it to be one of the better ones out there, one that doesnt spam me with anti adblocker warnings or anything weird ...

Dex-chan lover
wow and i've been going straight to their websites like JB, CS, MSushi, Meraki and many more with adblock OFF since i wanted to support them a bit and read early release. then i'll gladly reactivate my adblock to any signed Scanlation teams. what a bunch of babies too fragile with dramas

@Genoshock It's more about triggering them then anything else. I'd be happy to see everyone snipe the shit out of every popular series and then some they had on MD. Just so they're forgotten faster.

@Kreydis Honestly i have a bigger problem with webnovel monetising anything interesting than translator groups not using batch websites like mangadex. i think mangadex should still update chapters with a link to their websites though ... teh reader doesnt make them any money does it ? i have adblocker on... does it have advertising in there too?

*deep breath*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I look foward to another scan team sniping this and you losing traffic

@Beregorn, that is a good point, someone may want to message a MOD about it. I mostly do my conversations on Reddit (where a ton of these scans can be found uploaded to imgur as well), but many others like the MangaDex commit system and losing those can be bad.

@Ruby2Heart2
Mangadex staff weren't sucking Jaiminbox's dick and Holo basically called them out on the lies in their Patreon so Jaiminbox decided to pull everything uploaded. Not that it matters, I'll be seeing your chapters on some other place like Mangakakalot, Jaimin.

Dex-chan lover
@Septem I went to the forum, found a thread suggesting that and discovered that there is an option "show unavailable chapters" that show the removed and delayed chapters (only the metadata, not the actual chapter) along with the discussions

Either way, whatever the drama is, it's not that hard to go to a scanlator's site to view their content so that's what I'll do. I do that for over 2/3rd's of my library already.

Users who are viewing this thread