Solo Leveling

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HYPE TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solo Leveling is the prime example of 'So bad, it's good'. You can quite literally predict what is going to happen right after the first chapter, main character with super strong plot armor, character mannerisms that can be made up by a ten year old and by manhwas standard it follows its steps with the whole 'koreans are the strongest race'.

It's lame, predictable, cringey at times and pretentious and that's why it's good, takes me back to when I was a 13yo and gives me a good laugh. I would say it's worth the read at least.

It's just sad that his romance that said in the novel make him lose his few important person. That's why I'm partly glad and disappointed of this webtoon while waiting some updates 😑. Why does this webtoon have romance anyway.😭

@Verticle as someone's who's read the novel ill say you are wrong. It's predictable up to a certain point. Right now he's only at the beginning phase. There is so much you don't know about, especially the system. Is it a blessing or a curse? Big spoilers:
what if i said the dungeons where actually created by the "good guys" to prepare humanity for the real disaster that's to come. But what will the mc think about them, after all the bloodshed they have caused? And what if i said the origin of the system is one of the "bad guys" the "good guys" are fighting.

Damnit damnit damnit! Out of the 70ish manga I am currently reading this one is my favorite but it takes soooooo long to update! :'(

133 pages and it's still too short for our asses.🤣😅

Thank you so much for the chapters.😁 Need to wait for next week again..... which is extremely FAAAAAAAAAAARRRR away..

@aMEWs
You're acting like it's some big reveal, but it's not and it ends up being unimportant like everything else. Its aliens come to conquer earth, the second coming of jesus, demons are real, beings from another reality, etc. Any one of those could have been the reveal and the fucking story would have ended all the same; a shitty mcguffin to give the MC OP powers so he can act like smug self righteous bitch pretending to be the savior of all things great but in reality is just an idiot, your average idiot you can find anywhere with massive plot armor and good art.

I've decided. I'm dropping this for a year.
It hurts waiting every week. Maybe with a year of releases I can read it for 20 minutes. Now it looks like I take less than 30 sec to finish it😭😭😭

@Hoono impossibruuuu
@Christopher well you are half way there (massive spoiler ahead)
except he actually dies (not for long but still)
then again what would you expect from shounen (pardon me idk what korean term should i use) it's simple entertainment and if you are going in expecting deep plot, thought inducing events I have bad news for you....

And again, I really love this art.

Users who are viewing this thread