Solo Leveling

@lonewolf
I did read the LN quite early on, but it was disappointing. For instance, there's clear foreshadowing that our MC will deal with the slasher, but when it does finally happen, it's only a few panels and provides nothing to the narative/story other than to say our hero is a hero. There's no learning to be a better person, no growth, just "I am the hero on a white horse, praise me and love me for my righteousness ". Blegh.

I've said as bunch of stuff before so I won't prattle on more, but this is just hack writing at its finest and without the art, this would just end up forgotten.

This manhwa is killing me for every chapter.... Cliff hangers! You know the excitement you have when jinwoo's arrival? Yes? Then you stumbled and fell because the chapter is already finished with only a few action displayed.... 😭 i need to wait for a week for the new chapter!

Biggest FU when you're surrounded by ranged spells, elaborate magical weapons and you take on the big boss with bare fists.
Like, I'm not even going to put on my gear to slap you into next week.

@Christopher like I said don't expect great things in plot field (for the record I do think author have much to learn just from reading ln) IDK if u noticed but manga/manhwa rarely goes into what characters think at the time of any given situation if they don't speak out loud their thoughts (even if in source it's told to us)
Also after thinking about it, slasher event could be deemed unimportant by author even and was skimmed over

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea why is this even popular. It's just a standard power fantasy that rivals even the most bottom tier of isekai stories despite not being one. The art is decent, but it's definitely not enough to compensate for the lacklustre plot and characters. Not my cup of tea.

I don't know why people are stating that this is bad/lackluster. Numbers are an objective metric, and they say it's one of the most popular, viewed AND bought by chapter for a reason.

It doesn't make sense in case this was bad

I am amused. The moment that Sung Jin-Woo and the Ant King met I had the "Advent Children - Battle in the Forgotten City" song playing in the back of my mind. Fit the mood perfectly I thought.

Anyone else have good theme music for one of the fights we've seen so far?

Users who are viewing this thread