Solo Leveling

Nice visuals but boring plot. The first few dozen chapters of this manhwua were good but now it's just getting repetitive. The protagonist (South Korean Super man basically) ALWAYS wins without a struggle now, and it keeps happening like this through the end of the light novel. Mangas like Dragon Ball Z/Super at least has some balancing in power levels with characters like Hit and Jiren.

Jin Han Wu doesn't even have any innate talents or abilities. He was just gifted these powers, and unlocks a new ability that he gains instantly meaning he's a user of the abilities given to him.

I'm gonna dump this manhwua. Sticking to Shingeki No Kyojin, DB Super, One Punch Man, & Boruto.

This is like South Korea making Kias - the quality is nowhere near as good as the Japanese ones.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Omg the last chapter gave me shivers ! Just AAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA 😱😱😱😱😍😍😍😍😍😍

It feels like every week i grow to love this manga more, and i've been reading it for quite a long time now. It's so fucking good and god do I want an anime adaptation by some really rich studio

It feels like every week i grow to love this manga more, and i've been reading it for quite a long time now. It's so fucking good and god do I want an anime adaptation by some really rich studio

Users who are viewing this thread